Monday, April 21, 2014

My Little Botanist

I have a little Botanist on my hands. Buttons favorite places by far are the ones that either includes lots of other small children to 'study' (because he never plays with them as much as he studies what they do and tries to touch their faces. ha) or any place with tons of plants. 
I'm not sure where his fascination with small things that growth comes from. I think it is God ordained. Ha.
This kid could (and has) spend hours at the national arboretum or the national botanical gardens. Those are by far his favorite places thus far. In fact, I used to take him to the butterfly house in the national natural living museum until he became more interested in the planets in it then the butterflies! We are just so blessed to live so close to so many wonderful gardens, parks, and plant related places. 
I can't wait to see the person he becomes. He is changing so much but in other ways, like his passion for pants, he just seems to grow more and more the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment