Friday, September 5, 2014

Moving Fast

Life has been good... but busy. I have had the blessing of shooting my sister's maternity photos, asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding, and shooting two wedding within the next few months. That along with packing, trying to find Darling a job and a house for us, working out traveling planes, working on the garden, planning holiday gifts and treats (yeah... I know... way too early :P), and chasing around a 1 1/2-year-old, life has got me stumped. Things are starting to look up. Even though I cry at the idea of even holding a baby (that actually happened *sigh*) I know our life is blessed and moving forward each and every day. I find that with work and being a stay-at-home mom, blogging is really something I have to MAKE time for. I want to do it more and I say that a lot... and really really mean it. This is my little escape. It's my referee after a long day and, in a way, my diary to look back on and remember fondly our life and how far we have come and how far we are going. I love it. And I love all my readers. So, even when it gets hard I will fall back on this.
I digress. I came here to share a little sunshine with you all. Here are a few of my favorite shots from my simple stunning sister's photo shoot. 




She really does have that "mommy glow". I think sometimes we get so caught up in the now that it’s hard to step back and really relish in each moment. These photos help me just take it slow. Soon enough this little child will be stealing my heart and be playing with his/her cousin(s) and chasing chickens in our backyard. It will happen too soon and not soon enough but for today I am just so blessed to be a part of this baby’s and his/her mother's life. Life is good... and busy, but it’s the busiest moments that make me realize how truly important it is to capture those moments; because it’s the busiest moments that go the fastest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment