Friday, October 10, 2014

Compassion

As I watch my son interact with others I see how much compassion and changes that are going on around me and in him. Button is growing up so fast and there is just nothing I can do about it but to strive to encourage his caring, adventurous, and curious heart.
 We were at the park a couple of days ago and he was so enthralled with learning about and exploring the other children he hardly even played on the jungle gym at all. As always on our park dates, mommy sat back and snapped away while keeping a distant eye on things. What I captured, I pray, will never go away; that is, the spirit of an inquisitive and loving child. 
 There are so many changes and challenges that come with toddlerhood but I think we are both learning to grow and just find the joys of the little things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment