Friday, July 17, 2015

Planning

 I have been a BIG fan of planners for quite some time. I mean, what business owner/ mom isn't, right! ha.
I swear sometimes, if it wasn't written down and in my purse at all times, I would never get anything done! Well, I am a bi-yearly planner type gal. Mostly because that is when I bought my first planner. We are creates of habit are we not? So as the days drew closer to the end of my calendar I started searching for one that would hold up to my increasingly busy life. That is when a friend introduced me to Erin Condren planners. They are stunning. Not just externally but internally too! I have found so many amazing leather front planners but once turning through them, they lacked the function I wanted. Then I found some that seemed like they might work layout wise and such but lacked personalization or good options style-wise. I was even able to include all of the rest of this year AND next... so no more bi-yearly planning! But these are amazing. Already ordered one and can't wait to share it with you all once it arrives. Oh, and since they give you a fancy referral link... I'm passing it on to you guys. You know, because I love you all.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/bethanygiven0527

this is the one I am getting (this image was via google)



This post is my own opinions. Erin Condren or anything that has to do with her business is not affiliated with me in any way.... or even know who I am. I just like her stuff.. and like to share neat stuff with like minded people. The goods which my opinions are biased were purchased with my own money and I was not compensated for anything or with anything... at all. of any kind. Just sharing some neat stuff. <3

image via google.

No comments:

Post a Comment