Thursday, October 29, 2015

Positive

This path is laden with past regrets and what ifs, it is a battle; One that I have lost before. This time is different but so much the same. The fear echoes in the deepest parts of me where I push them back, focus on the now, on the here, on my son and this beautiful thing we call family and life. This time I choose to embrace it. Will I feel the same tomorrow, maybe not but for now I am here, taking it in. I am treating each day as my first (and last) and would I want those I love to know of our child, even unborn if I died today. I would. So, today they will know. That is not the path for everyone. It is the path for us. It is being brave. Hoping, praying, and trusting that maybes, the designers we have. it's not letting the woes of tomorrow bring us down today. Foolish? some might say so but we like to think we are strong. Strong for our child and strong for our own sake. Thank you for embracing that strength with us. Does a positive mean positively? I have learned it doesn't always but we are stepping out in faith. I am positive that for today, I have my baby, my family, my love. Thank you for being positive with us. <3

1 comment:

  1. We are. We already love the tiny life growing inside, and we know God does, too. And we know you are doing everything you know, and studying to know more every day, to keep that precious little one safe and growing. I'm so glad we found (together) something that seems to be working. By all means, keep it up! :D We love you, all four of you. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete